Dr. Welman Shrader MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 2nd, 2014
Extremely helpful
I've been seeing Dr. Shrader for over two years. During that time his office staff was always friendly and helpful. It is true that Dr. Shrader works a limited schedule, but he has always made time to see me and shown up on time for our appointments. Overall, his treatments have been extremely effective. He predicted that I would need to get shots every couple of months the first year, and then less often as time goes by. This is precisely what happened. Now I receive a shot every 5 months and feel much stronger and healthier as a result.

August 16th, 2012
Worst Medical Provider EVER and I'm in the field!
There is a sign hanging in Dr. Shrader's office window stating that he is a "Santa Fe Business" meaning that he works when he feels like it and he certainly lives up to that motto. He works 2 hours a day 2 days a week, and sometimes doesn't show up at all like he did for my appointment! When I got upset after being told this since I had taken the day off from work and driven over 2 hours for his appointment, his very unprofessional LPN argued with me that it was somehow my fault. I compromised and asked for a phone consultation the following day which was agreed to and scheduled only to be cancelled by Dr. Shrader 2 hours later saying he refused to take me as a patient. This was obviously at the antagonism of his evil nurse. He demonstrated critical unethical violations of his license as well as his nurse who interfered with a patient's treatment. I was desperate for this man's medical treatment and he ignored me, the worst thing a physician can do! He and his office staff treat any patient who advocate for themselves as dirt. His office was so filthy it gave me the worst asthmatic reaction I've had in years. For a supposedly environmentlaly aware pioneer, his equipment was out-dated by about 20 years and as a "canary" I could tell the filter hadn't been cleaned in probably years. This man needs to fully retire and call it a day before he disappoints and hurts any more patients!