A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Welton Gersony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Welton Gersony is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Welton Gersony, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersony graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gersony has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Welton Mark Gersony MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Welton M. Gersony practice?
- Dr. Welton Gersony has 1 office location.
Dr. Welton Gersony practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Cardiologists.