A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Welton Gersony is Good. Dr. Gersony has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Welton Gersony, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Congenital Heart Defects, Kasasaki Disease, and Rheumatic Heart Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersony graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gersony has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gersony accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Welton Gersony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile