A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Welton Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Welton Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Welton Hill, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellville General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Welton E. Hill practice?
Dr. Welton Hill practices Family Medicine near Bellville, TX.
See Bellville Family Physicians.