A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen-Che Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wen-Che Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen-Che Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen-Che Chung MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wen-Che Chung practice?
- Dr. Wen-Che Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Wen-Che Chung practices Internal Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists.