A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen-Jen Hwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wen-Jen Hwu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwu graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hwu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen-Jen Jen Hwu MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wen-Jen J. Hwu practice?
- Dr. Wen-Jen Hwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Wen-Jen Hwu practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.