A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen-Kai Weng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen-Kai Weng, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Hodgkin Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weng graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Weng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen-Kai Kai Weng MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wen-Kai K. Weng practice?
- Dr. Wen-Kai Weng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wen-Kai Weng practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Oncologists.