A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen-Kai Weng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wen-Kai Weng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weng
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen-Kai Weng, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Hodgkin Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weng graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Weng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen-Kai Kai Weng MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wen-Kai K. Weng practice?
- Dr. Wen-Kai Weng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wen-Kai Weng practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.