A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen-Kai Weng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen-Kai Weng, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Hodgkin Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weng graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Weng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan