Learn more about Dr. Wen-Min Chuu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wen-Min Chuu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chuu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chuu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen-Min Chuu, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chuu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of Altoona
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen-Min Min Chuu MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wen-Min M. Chuu practice?
- Dr. Wen-Min Chuu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wen-Min Chuu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hollidaysburg, PA and Huntingdon, PA.
See Altoona Internists, Altoona Hematologists, and Altoona Oncologists.