Learn more about Dr. Wen-Min Chuu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wen-Min Chuu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chuu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chuu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen-Min Chuu, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chuu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of Altoona
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen-Min Min Chuu MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wen-Min M. Chuu practice?
- Dr. Wen-Min Chuu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wen-Min Chuu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hollidaysburg, PA and Huntingdon, PA.
See Altoona Internists, Altoona Hematologists, and Altoona Oncologists.