A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wen Cheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen Cheng, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen Cheng MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wen Cheng practice?
- Dr. Wen Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Wen Cheng practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Surgeons and West Hollywood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.