A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fan
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen Fan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Fan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen Ling Fan MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Wen L. Fan practice?
- Dr. Wen Fan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wen Fan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Pathologists.