A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen Fan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Fan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen Ling Fan MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Wen L. Fan practice?
- Dr. Wen Fan has 1 office location.
Dr. Wen Fan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists and New York Hematologists.