A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wen Liang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen Liang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from Jinan University.
Dr. Liang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen Liang MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wen Liang practice?
- Dr. Wen Liang has 1 office location.
Dr. Wen Liang practices Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists.