Dr. Wen Liang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2015
She is a very good doctor Right on top of the latest information I have been going to her for quite awhile now and I am pleased with her services. Her staff is very courteous and friendly

May 12th, 2012
Nice and a good doctor
Dr. Liang is very nice and knowledgeable. This is the first time my visit and she spent time with me a lot time with me. And th waiting is quick. Dr.Laing very nice and she treat you like her friend when she talking to you. I'm very pleased and happy also their staff very friendly. If you looking nice, friendly and knowledgeable doctor, she is the right one.

December 12th, 2011
Caring and conscientious
I was with my previous family practice MD for more than 15 years. She retired more than a year ago and I've been looking for the right doctor ever since. I'm happy to say I've found her. I highly recommend Dr. Liang. Professional and conscientious. She explains things clearly and encourages you to ask questions. Most importantly she treats you with respect. The front office assistant demonstrates the same professionalism.

October 6th, 2011
She's the best!!!
Dr. Liang is one of the most caring doctor's I have met. She is a great listener. It is easy to get an appointment. I am sooo happy she is here in San Mateo. I have referred my mother and also a close friend.

May 13th, 2011
Very caring and professional
It is hard to find a doctor who is really proficient in his/her specialty. Now I am very glad I find her and she win my trust all the time. Now all my family members see her and so far great.

March 23rd, 2011
A GREAT doctor -- she had me diagnosed while other doctors were trying multiple things to try to get to the crux of my complicated medical situation -- she was at least 4 months earlier than others in suspecting a brain tumor, far in advance of MRI/CAT and other expensive procedures

February 3rd, 2011
Dr Liang combines the best of Western medicine with a dose of Eastern. Very willing to listen before making decisions. Willing to give lifestyle changes time to work instead of immediately issuing medication.