Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Nice and a good doctor  |  show details
May 12th, 2012

Dr. Liang is very nice and knowledgeable. This is the first time my visit and she spent time with me a lot time with me. And th waiting is quick. Dr.Laing very nice and she treat you like her friend when she talking to you. I'm very pleased and happy also their staff very friendly. If you looking nice, friendly and knowledgeable doctor, she is the right one.

|  Caring and conscientious  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

I was with my previous family practice MD for more than 15 years. She retired more than a year ago and I've been looking for the right doctor ever since. I'm happy to say I've found her. I highly recommend Dr. Liang. Professional and conscientious. She explains things clearly and encourages you to ask questions. Most importantly she treats you with respect. The front office assistant demonstrates the same professionalism.

|  She's the best!!!  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Liang is one of the most caring doctor's I have met. She is a great listener. It is easy to get an appointment. I am sooo happy she is here in San Mateo. I have referred my mother and also a close friend.

|  Very caring and professional  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

It is hard to find a doctor who is really proficient in his/her specialty. Now I am very glad I find her and she win my trust all the time. Now all my family members see her and so far great.

|  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

A GREAT doctor -- she had me diagnosed while other doctors were trying multiple things to try to get to the crux of my complicated medical situation -- she was at least 4 months earlier than others in suspecting a brain tumor, far in advance of MRI/CAT and other expensive procedures

|  show details
by Katy Bejarano on Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr Liang combines the best of Western medicine with a dose of Eastern. Very willing to listen before making decisions. Willing to give lifestyle changes time to work instead of immediately issuing medication.