Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable, and what I liked best is that she explained everything that she was observing in layman's terms so that I had a clearer understanding of my health. At no point did I feel uncomfortable.

Excellent

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Wen is a very nice and professional doctor. She has good knowledge and spends good amount of time to listen and explain everything clearly. Got appointment with ease and there was hardly any waiting!

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been seeing Dr. Liang for a number of years now and she's has always been great. She is always very thorough in explaining symptoms, diagnosis, treatments and options and is very friendly.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wen Lieng is very nice and also helpful.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I surely would recommend Dr. Liang to anyone I know.

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased with my visit withDr Liang. She is professional and addresses all the help I needed.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She is professional but takes the time to talk to you as if you are the only patient she has that day. The office staff are always friendly and knowledgable. I love this office!

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and thorough

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was able to schedule quickly. Dr. Liang was candid and to the point. She was able to quickly identify the problem and did not over prescribe as some doctors are too quick to do. I was back on my feet within a few days feeling great!

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything great. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they were short staffed and I had to wait in exam room for a while before the doctor saw me.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always been very happy and satisfied with my visit with Dr. Wen Liang, she is very thorough, listens to my complaints and explains all the instructions in detail. I'm happy she is my daughter's physician too.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Liang was fantastic. Took her time to answer all questions. Had great bedside manner and was great with my kids.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Caring, professional, and a knowlegable.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang is an excellent physician. She has a broad grasp of issues in primary care.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang has been my primary care physician for about ten years and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. She is easily the best doctor I have ever had.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent clinician! Very pleasant and down to earth. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care provider.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang is always nice and friendly. She makes me feel so easy to ask any kind of questions. I can depend on her 100%! Thank you, Doc!

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and knowledgeable.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is always a pleasure to have a visit with Dr Liang..she explains everything u need to know and takes time to listen to you. Thank u .

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Liang is caring and compassionate. I trust her with my family.

Jul 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Liang is friendly, listens to your concerns and is to the point.

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wife and I has been with Kaiser HMO for 31 yrs, just switch to PPO, and praise the Lord that Dr Liang has shown me as a VIP treatment every time I visit her. She has been very thoughtful and clear-cut to pinpoint important issues right on the edg.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang is like my family.. I'm sort of procrastinated with check-up or test or examination.. but she always reminded me like a member of my family... She cares about her patients..

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Felt good talking with Dr. Liang at our first encounter.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

vary happy

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Liang addressed my medical concerns clearly and completely - I was impressed with her professionalism and would definitely recommend her to my friends and associates.

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Liang is very patient and nice. She definitely spend time to address all my concerns and questions. I would be happy to recommend others patients to her.

Jul 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She cares about my health and is very stern with me in getting fit and what i eat to make me feel better.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wen Liang was very pleasant to see. She was polite and straightforward with my concerns. She even recommended things to take and do instead of instantly reaching for the prescription notepad. I feel her judgement can be trusted. I'll be back!

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

nice and patient!

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang is a highly intelligent physician up on the latest medical information. It is also easy to share concerns with her.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very friendly with very welcoming attitude. I enjoyed her witty jokes and how easy it was to ask her anything. She was knowledgeable and made this visit very pleasant. I left the office feeling better.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the smartest, friendliest, kind natured Doctors out there!

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is definitely one of the best physicians I have ever had. Highly recommended!

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Liang is awesome! She is very kind, very knowledgeable and takes good care of me. highly recommended!

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was referred Dr. Liang based on a wonderful recommendation. I was looking for a doctor more personable, good communicator without making me feel rushed. Dr. Laing listened, addressed each health concern and has great manners. Definitely a 5 star.

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm really happy with Dr. Liang. She is professional and friendly. She makes me feel comfortable. I recommend her to anyone that is looking for a new Doctor. ;-)

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang is sensitive and caring, and is incredibly smart. She looks for preventative answers, not only seeking to treat symptoms. I feel very lucky to be under her care and would recommend her to anyone.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent holistic physician. Great listener. Intelligent strategist.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen Dr. Liang several years ago at Mariner Medical Center. I was lucky to get an appointment the same day I called. Despite being seen on such a short notice she took the time to listen to me and address all issues. I would highly recommend her.

May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Liang Wen made sure I understood how my blood work represents my health condition like how my high blood pressure and my diabetes can affect my kidney and it shows in my creatine level. Not many doctors will take the time to explain that.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Liang. She's taken excellent care of me for 8 years.

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor! She is very informative and gives great advice.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful lady...I enjoyed meeting her and felt very comfertable with her practice and education.

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang expertly advised me about the medical issue I sought her help with and gave me plenty of suggestions how to deal with it both medically as well through other means (such as diet and exercise). I sincerely appreciate what a great doctor she is.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang is very caring and professional. She doesn't do it in a hurry. She spends the time to listen, examine, and explain.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang is a wonderful physician. She is very knowledgeable and thorough when it comes to explaining diagnoses/treatment. I always leave feeling like I have all the information I need to move forward. Great bedside manner and attention to detail.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always very professional and courteous!

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I visited this clinic for my green card health checkup. The Dr was very nice and easy to talk with. I went to the clinic and took blood at the labo on Monday and they already contacted me about the result on Tuesday.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough, comprehensive, knowledgeable. She takes care to check on all possible symptoms, even if the patient does not initially describe them. She asks the right questions and offers the right information.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang was very easy to talk to! She was thorough and set me on the right track. I started feeling better the next day. I will definite be going back to her in the future!

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Clean environment. Doctor listens and explains things clearly. She gives you options of what could be done and what she recommends. Straightforward and I didn't have to wait long time.

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so glad that Dr Liang was referred to me. She is an excellent listener and physician bedside manner impeccable.

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything is good.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very personal care, was not rushed, small practice

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang has been my primary physician for the last 11 years and I completely trust her judgement/expertise with respect to my health. I will highly recommend her to friends and family anytime.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment is a vaccination. Nurse gave me the shot. Very flexible, I can show up any time on the appointment date, no wait. I am in and out less than 15 minutes.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very to the point and doesn't try to just make money like some other doctors i've been to before. She is also very well aware of the latest information and abides by all rules. Her diagnosis has also been perfect always for me.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

doc liang is a realy great doctor. she is very concerned of making sure that every thing is going to be ok with me. THANKS FOR EVERY THING DOC

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor W Liang is the epitomy of perfection in medicine.

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

it takes over 2 week to get your report , I call the reception but she just said u have to wait. now 2 weeks passed but still no lab report

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent listener, very intelligent, compassionate -- great doctor!

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang was very professional, smart, informational, and everything I look for in a doctor. She answered all of my questions and she suggested few things I can do to improve my health.

Excellent doctor.

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Liang was on time for my appointment, in fact she took me early. She listened to my complaints and arranged a chest X-ray for me immediately following my appointment. She called me with the results that day.

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always professional but caring as well!

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr. Liang. Have been seeing her for years. I actually look forward to going to see her.

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We had a very well-organized appointment and minor office procedure that was well-executed. A most pleasant first time experience with a knowledgeable doctor.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Nice and a good doctor show details Nice and a good doctor
May 12th, 2012

Dr. Liang is very nice and knowledgeable. This is the first time my visit and she spent time with me a lot time with me. And th waiting is quick. Dr.Laing very nice and she treat you like her friend when she talking to you. I'm very pleased and happy also their staff very friendly. If you looking nice, friendly and knowledgeable doctor, she is the right one.

Caring and conscientious show details Caring and conscientious
Dec 12th, 2011

I was with my previous family practice MD for more than 15 years. She retired more than a year ago and I've been looking for the right doctor ever since. I'm happy to say I've found her. I highly recommend Dr. Liang. Professional and conscientious. She explains things clearly and encourages you to ask questions. Most importantly she treats you with respect. The front office assistant demonstrates the same professionalism.

She's the best!!! show details She's the best!!!
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Liang is one of the most caring doctor's I have met. She is a great listener. It is easy to get an appointment. I am sooo happy she is here in San Mateo. I have referred my mother and also a close friend.

Very caring and professional show details Very caring and professional
May 13th, 2011

It is hard to find a doctor who is really proficient in his/her specialty. Now I am very glad I find her and she win my trust all the time. Now all my family members see her and so far great.

Mar 23rd, 2011

A GREAT doctor -- she had me diagnosed while other doctors were trying multiple things to try to get to the crux of my complicated medical situation -- she was at least 4 months earlier than others in suspecting a brain tumor, far in advance of MRI/CAT and other expensive procedures

by Katy Bejarano on Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr Liang combines the best of Western medicine with a dose of Eastern. Very willing to listen before making decisions. Willing to give lifestyle changes time to work instead of immediately issuing medication.