A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Hengyang Medical College.
Dr. Long has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen Long MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wen Long practice?
- Dr. Wen Long has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wen Long practices Surgery near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Elk Grove, CA.
See Huntington Surgeons.