Learn more about Dr. Wen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wen Wang, Radiologist, Interventional Radiologist, Mammographer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen Wang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Bone Densitometry
- Core Biopsy
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen Yi Wang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wen Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Wen Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wen Wang practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing , NY.
See Richmond Hill Radiologists.