Learn more about Dr. Wen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wen Wang, Radiologist, Interventional Radiologist, Mammographer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen Wang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wen Y. Wang practice?
Dr. Wen Wang practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Radiologists.