A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wen Wang, Radiologist, Interventional Radiologist, Mammographer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen Wang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen Yi Wang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wen Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Wen Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Wen Wang practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Radiologists.