A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wen Wang, Radiologist, Interventional Radiologist, Mammographer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wen Wang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wen Yi Wang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wen Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Wen Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Wen Wang practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Radiologists.