A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wenceslao Cabaluna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wenceslao Cabaluna is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaluna graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cabaluna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wenceslao Achurra Cabaluna MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wenceslao A. Cabaluna practice?
- Dr. Wenceslao Cabaluna has 1 office location.
Dr. Wenceslao Cabaluna practices General Practice near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas General Practitioners.