Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wenchao Wu
Dr. Wenchao Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynwood, CA, with another office in Santa Monica, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and Saint John's Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wenchao Wu has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Wenchao Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynwood, CA.
Dr George Labrot
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Mark Talavera
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Lynwood, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Ramin Akhavan
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Lynwood, CA 0.01 mi11