A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendall Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendall Bauman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendall Bauman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bauman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendall Bauman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wendall Bauman practice?
- Dr. Wendall Bauman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Wendall Bauman practices Ophthalmology near Live Oak, TX.