Learn more about Dr. Wendall Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendall Bauman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bauman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendall Bauman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bauman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendall Bauman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wendall Bauman practice?
- Dr. Wendall Bauman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Wendall Bauman practices Ophthalmology near Live Oak, TX.