May 29th, 2015

The staff have an attitude that a 2-3 hour wait is SOP. First think I asked was how long is the wait since the waiting room was full. I was told the doctor would be right with me. Thirty minutes later, and after reading about the wait, I was told it would be 2 to 2 1/2 more hours and this was just normal.

Lacks compassion, but very educated Dr. show details Lacks compassion, but very educated Dr.
by Yvonne on Feb 26th, 2015

Dr. Bauman is a very intimidating man. He definitely is not warm and welcoming, but he knows his stuff! I think he's rude, especially to his staff and that made me feel a little uncomfortable. He snapped at one of the nurses when we were in the room. But I like that he took his time with me and really wanted to help me. I think he just isn't very warm because he was In the military.

He Cares show details He Cares
by Mary and Frank U on Feb 13th, 2015

I wish we had found him sooner. He is truly the best in his field. We are so grateful to God for his care.

Eye Surgery show details Eye Surgery
by Hinckley, K on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr. Bauman was my retinal surgeon while he and I were on active duty. He performed numerous laser treatments to patch my retina after it detached. In addition, Dr. Bauman operated on my eye (vitrectomy) which had no complications (over 13 years now) and restored my eye to 100%. If you have eye problems of this nature, there is NO finer doctor available!

Amazing show details Amazing
Mar 29th, 2012

I am very impressed with the flow of the office. Wait time for me has NEVER been more than 15 mins (and that is rare, usually under 5 mins) and if I have any questions, he is really good about answering me or setting up a time when we can go over it in more detail!Staff very friendly.