Dr. Wendall Bauman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendall Bauman Jr?

April 30th, 2016

Moms visit

Office staff not courteous and helpful. Nurses were all kind and professional. Dr Bauman is intimidating and cocky. Time will tell if he's as great as he seems to think he is.

May 29th, 2015

The staff have an attitude that a 2-3 hour wait is SOP. First think I asked was how long is the wait since the waiting room was full. I was told the doctor would be right with me. Thirty minutes later, and after reading about the wait, I was told it would be 2 to 2 1/2 more hours and this was just normal.

February 26th, 2015

Lacks compassion, but very educated Dr.

Dr. Bauman is a very intimidating man. He definitely is not warm and welcoming, but he knows his stuff! I think he's rude, especially to his staff and that made me feel a little uncomfortable. He snapped at one of the nurses when we were in the room. But I like that he took his time with me and really wanted to help me. I think he just isn't very warm because he was In the military.

February 14th, 2015

He Cares

I wish we had found him sooner. He is truly the best in his field. We are so grateful to God for his care.

October 26th, 2013

Eye Surgery

Dr. Bauman was my retinal surgeon while he and I were on active duty. He performed numerous laser treatments to patch my retina after it detached. In addition, Dr. Bauman operated on my eye (vitrectomy) which had no complications (over 13 years now) and restored my eye to 100%. If you have eye problems of this nature, there is NO finer doctor available!

March 29th, 2012

Amazing

I am very impressed with the flow of the office. Wait time for me has NEVER been more than 15 mins (and that is rare, usually under 5 mins) and if I have any questions, he is really good about answering me or setting up a time when we can go over it in more detail!Staff very friendly.

August 22nd, 2017