A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wende Kozlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wende Kozlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozlow
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kozlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wende Kozlow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlow graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kozlow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wende Kozlow MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wende Kozlow practice?
- Dr. Wende Kozlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Wende Kozlow practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Endocrinologists.