A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wende Kozlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wende Kozlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wende Kozlow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlow graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kozlow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wende Kozlow MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wende Kozlow practice?
- Dr. Wende Kozlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Wende Kozlow practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Endocrinologists.