Wende Kozlow MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017
Unbelievably incompetent and heartless
This so called doctor also dropped me as a patient (I had already dropped her) after I complained that she went on vacation and left no medications or instructions for after my surgery for thyroid cancer. After having an allergic reaction to the coating on the generic synthroid, she actually told my husband that I should go speak to a therapist as I must be depressed. He told her I was losing feeling on my left side and couldn't stand..She said women get like that sometimes. Seriously? I wouldn't send anyone to her and quite frankly can't believe she's still able to practice. She's rude and almost landed me in the ER!

August 30th, 2016
She actually called me at home to inform me she was dropping me as a patient. I was working 50 hours per week so my schedule was difficult for scheduling an appointment. Her staff was rude and told her I was "abuseing the system" trying to schedule near the end of the day. Really? Dr. Koslow called me and was cold, demeaning, rude and said that "she worked too". Well, maybe she is in the wrong field. I have never been treated like this in my life from a doctor. Shame on you Dr. Koslow!

July 25th, 2016
My negative review keeps getting deleted
DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE FOR THYROID ISSUES.

January 11th, 2016
Dr Wende is great

December 11th, 2015
Do not explain things in a way people can understand no follow ups after surgery

October 5th, 2015
Confrontational

August 28th, 2015
Fantastic Practioner - Highly Recommend
Since my diagnosis 15 years ago with Type 2, I have seen countless endocrinologists. Dr. Kozlow - by far - is the most compassionate and knowledgeable of the lot. She spends time with her patients, understands their needs and provides a comprehensive approach to dealing with the issue.

June 22nd, 2015
I chose Dr Kozslow after taking care of one of her patients .She was caring, understanding She really impressed me when. She did follow up calls for the patient. She even call me at home to give me test results She is an excellent person and physician .

January 13th, 2015
DR KOSLOW WAS AN EXCELLENT WHEN SHE WAS MY DR. AT UVA WOULD RREFER HER TO ANYBODY. HATED TO LOSE HER

December 26th, 2014
New Patient
Dr. Kozlow saw me on 12/24. She and her staff were patient, understanding and helpful. She didn't talk to me in a condescending tone and didn't look at me like I was an idiot after telling her I had essentially managed my own diabetes since my diagnosis 10 years ago. She spent a great deal of time with me after downloading info from my pump. Getting behind the numbers and showing me how to make adjustments to my pump. She sent my prescriptions to the pharmacy making sure I had enough supplies on hand. She even offered to see me at another location which was much closer to where I live and work. I wish I knew about her when I was first diagnosed. I was very grateful with the care she provided and I am looking forward to a long lasting relationship.

December 9th, 2014
Amazing Doctor and Staff
Amazing doctor and staff is extremely friendly.

November 21st, 2014
SEVERE UNERACTIVE THYROID
SHE IS A TERRIBLE DR.. SHE SAID I DID NOT HAVE A THYROID PROBLEM. SHE DID NOT EVEN THE RIGHT TESTS ON ME AND SHE IS AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST. YET SHE PUT ME ON LEVOTHYROXINE. MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO JUST PUT SOMEONE ON MEDS WHEN YOU DO NOT EVEN BELIEVE THEM. SHE WAS THE COLDEST DR I HAVE EVER MET AND HUMAN BEING FOR THAT MATTER. IT TURNS OUT AFTER I LEFT HER I FOUND AND ENDOCRINOLOGIST WHO SAID I HAD SEVERE UNDERACTIVE THYROID. SHE IS WAY OVER BOOKED AND TRULY ONLY THINKS ABOUT GOING INTO THE NEXT ROOM TO SEE NEXT PATIENT. DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME SHE IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST EVER.