Dr. Wende Kozlow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2016
She actually called me at home to inform me she was dropping me as a patient. I was working 50 hours per week so my schedule was difficult for scheduling an appointment. Her staff was rude and told her I was "abuseing the system" trying to schedule near the end of the day. Really? Dr. Koslow called me and was cold, demeaning, rude and said that "she worked too". Well, maybe she is in the wrong field. I have never been treated like this in my life from a doctor. Shame on you Dr. Koslow!

July 25th, 2016
My negative review keeps getting deleted
DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE FOR THYROID ISSUES.

January 11th, 2016
Dr Wende is great

December 11th, 2015
Do not explain things in a way people can understand no follow ups after surgery

August 28th, 2015
Fantastic Practioner - Highly Recommend
Since my diagnosis 15 years ago with Type 2, I have seen countless endocrinologists. Dr. Kozlow - by far - is the most compassionate and knowledgeable of the lot. She spends time with her patients, understands their needs and provides a comprehensive approach to dealing with the issue.

June 22nd, 2015
I chose Dr Kozslow after taking care of one of her patients .She was caring, understanding She really impressed me when. She did follow up calls for the patient. She even call me at home to give me test results She is an excellent person and physician .

January 13th, 2015
DR KOSLOW WAS AN EXCELLENT WHEN SHE WAS MY DR. AT UVA WOULD RREFER HER TO ANYBODY. HATED TO LOSE HER

December 26th, 2014
New Patient
Dr. Kozlow saw me on 12/24. She and her staff were patient, understanding and helpful. She didn't talk to me in a condescending tone and didn't look at me like I was an idiot after telling her I had essentially managed my own diabetes since my diagnosis 10 years ago. She spent a great deal of time with me after downloading info from my pump. Getting behind the numbers and showing me how to make adjustments to my pump. She sent my prescriptions to the pharmacy making sure I had enough supplies on hand. She even offered to see me at another location which was much closer to where I live and work. I wish I knew about her when I was first diagnosed. I was very grateful with the care she provided and I am looking forward to a long lasting relationship.

December 9th, 2014
Amazing Doctor and Staff
Amazing doctor and staff is extremely friendly.

November 20th, 2014
SEVERE UNERACTIVE THYROID
SHE IS A TERRIBLE DR.. SHE SAID I DID NOT HAVE A THYROID PROBLEM. SHE DID NOT EVEN THE RIGHT TESTS ON ME AND SHE IS AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST. YET SHE PUT ME ON LEVOTHYROXINE. MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO JUST PUT SOMEONE ON MEDS WHEN YOU DO NOT EVEN BELIEVE THEM. SHE WAS THE COLDEST DR I HAVE EVER MET AND HUMAN BEING FOR THAT MATTER. IT TURNS OUT AFTER I LEFT HER I FOUND AND ENDOCRINOLOGIST WHO SAID I HAD SEVERE UNDERACTIVE THYROID. SHE IS WAY OVER BOOKED AND TRULY ONLY THINKS ABOUT GOING INTO THE NEXT ROOM TO SEE NEXT PATIENT. DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME SHE IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST EVER.

May 6th, 2014
Keep looking
She is the most uncaring, cold Doctor I have ever seen my entire life. Would never recommend her to anyone. She mocked my concerns on my first visit with her and as the blood tests proved, she was wrong to mock me. She is cold, no bedside manner, insensitive. Keep looking to find another endocronologist.

March 17th, 2014
She Is Too Busy To Care
After calling to rearrange an appointment and drug test and waiting at least 15 or 20 minutes each time I call there, front office and nurse provided bad information on testing lab procedures. After returning to her office after lab refused to perform test, front office said there was nothing they can do now. I told them I wanted to see dr. kozlow to voice my concern and that I have waisted 2 hours of my morning. I sat in her office and she would not come out to see me. The nurse saw I was not leaving, gave me a new lab test form as I had originally asked. 3 days later a letter in the mail from her says she no longer will provide service to me. This was sent without a call or discussion with me (the patient). She did not want my business because I tried to meet with her and complain about her phone system, wait time and staff procedures that caused my frustration. I guess she does not want to hear the truth and is too busy to care what the patient has to say to help fix her poor business practices. If you try to complain--- you are dismissed from care. Skip the pain& suffering and find a doctor that understands good business practices and that people's time/opinion is important.