Dr. Wende Kozlow Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Wende Kozlow?

Compassionate and caring

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Saw her and she was excellent in every way. Gave me an early appointment since she saw from my doctor's report up north that I should be seen asap. Got me to a surgeon and had my thyroid removed. Staff sent me a sympathy card, and I don't know how they knew, after my husband passed. Great practice.

Unbelievably incompetent and heartless

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

This so called doctor also dropped me as a patient (I had already dropped her) after I complained that she went on vacation and left no medications or instructions for after my surgery for thyroid cancer. After having an allergic reaction to the coating on the generic synthroid, she actually told my husband that I should go speak to a therapist as I must be depressed. He told her I was losing feeling on my left side and couldn't stand..She said women get like that sometimes. Seriously? I wouldn't send anyone to her and quite frankly can't believe she's still able to practice. She's rude and almost landed me in the ER!

Posted on August 30th, 2016

She actually called me at home to inform me she was dropping me as a patient. I was working 50 hours per week so my schedule was difficult for scheduling an appointment. Her staff was rude and told her I was "abuseing the system" trying to schedule near the end of the day. Really? Dr. Koslow called me and was cold, demeaning, rude and said that "she worked too". Well, maybe she is in the wrong field. I have never been treated like this in my life from a doctor. Shame on you Dr. Koslow!

My negative review keeps getting deleted

Posted on July 25th, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE FOR THYROID ISSUES.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr Wende is great

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Do not explain things in a way people can understand no follow ups after surgery

Confrontational

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Fantastic Practioner - Highly Recommend

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Since my diagnosis 15 years ago with Type 2, I have seen countless endocrinologists. Dr. Kozlow - by far - is the most compassionate and knowledgeable of the lot. She spends time with her patients, understands their needs and provides a comprehensive approach to dealing with the issue.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I chose Dr Kozslow after taking care of one of her patients .She was caring, understanding She really impressed me when. She did follow up calls for the patient. She even call me at home to give me test results She is an excellent person and physician .

Posted on January 13th, 2015

DR KOSLOW WAS AN EXCELLENT WHEN SHE WAS MY DR. AT UVA WOULD RREFER HER TO ANYBODY. HATED TO LOSE HER

New Patient

Posted on December 26th, 2014

Dr. Kozlow saw me on 12/24. She and her staff were patient, understanding and helpful. She didn't talk to me in a condescending tone and didn't look at me like I was an idiot after telling her I had essentially managed my own diabetes since my diagnosis 10 years ago. She spent a great deal of time with me after downloading info from my pump. Getting behind the numbers and showing me how to make adjustments to my pump. She sent my prescriptions to the pharmacy making sure I had enough supplies on hand. She even offered to see me at another location which was much closer to where I live and work. I wish I knew about her when I was first diagnosed. I was very grateful with the care she provided and I am looking forward to a long lasting relationship.

Amazing Doctor and Staff

Posted on December 9th, 2014

Amazing doctor and staff is extremely friendly.