inactive

Wendell B Ashby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 23rd, 2012
not sure why he has so many positive reviews
I went to Dr ashby when pregnant with my first baby, he never explained anything to me and never told me why he was doing anything, when I did ask questions he made me feel like an idiot that should have known the answer already. An appointment consisted of listening to the babies heart beat and a see ya next time. Dr. Ashby didn't even end up delivering my baby because he went out of town for vacation knowing I was due any day. His staff is very rude, I would ask for afternoon appointments due to my work schedule and they made me feel like I was inconvienencing them. After the baby was born I was told to call back when I started my period to get an IUD, when I called they didn't have it in stock and sounded annoyed that I couldnt stretch my period out longer. My experience with this guy and his office was horrid. My insurance paid, but I feel like he got paid for doing nothing. Like I said he wasn't even available to deliver my child. I would never reccomend him to anyone nor will I ever return

March 15th, 2012
Horrible! Will not answer my questions! Always has an attitude and always very hateful!
Just rude and does not care about me or how I am feeling!

August 26th, 2010
Fantastic
Dr. Ashby was terrific! I had two children, both by C-section and he was wonderful. We lived 90miles away and he took our calls anytime we had a question. Between my children I also had a miscarriage and he was very considerate and caring. I HIGHLY reccommend him.

February 25th, 2010
My experiance
I love this doctor and his staff! They are all very friendly and I enjoy going to see them every month!

April 15th, 2009