A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell B Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendell B. Williams practice?
- Dr. Wendell Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Williams practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.