A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decamp Butler graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Decamp Butler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler practice?
- Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler practices General Practice near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.