A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decamp Butler
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Decamp Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decamp Butler graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Decamp Butler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler practice?
- Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Decamp Butler practices General Practice near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.