Dr. Wendell Butler MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Las Vegas, NV

3.4

October 2nd, 2013
Terrific Doctor, Old School Country Ethics
Dr. Wendell Butler has been our family Doctor for many year's now. He went to Duke University Medical School and was raised in North Carolina in a small town. His humble background is very refreshing in the fast paced town of Las Vegas! Super staff and he really likes his job. The best of Vegas!

July 24th, 2012
Dr Wendell always sends me to s specialist if there is any doubt in the diagnosis. friendly, acurate,

June 17th, 2011
Not a care in the world
Dr. Butler came in to the room and wouldn't sit down. I felt like he was rushing me out. When I shared my severe back pain, he told me he would only perscribe a weeks worth of medicine. He tried to force me to go back to my old pain management doctor, who I refused to go back to. When I asked him to refer me to a new doctor, he said that he called the three he wanted and if I wanted to go somewhere else, I had to call them myself. When I was unable to get an appointment anywhere within the week time frame he provided me, he told me he DENIED my medication request. I was forced to tell his nurse I didn't want to go there anymore. If you want to be treated poorly, go to Dr. Butler. But please save your money and go elsewhere. The medical assistants in the front were extremely nice and helpful. They are the ONLY good thing about this doctors office.

November 4th, 2010
Dr. Butler refused to see me when I was ill. His staff told me when I called numerous times to go to a "quick care clinic" or the emergency room. This was after I went to the emergency room and was seen for 6 hours there, and told to follow up with my doctor. I now have a phone number for a new doctor.

July 21st, 2010
Dr. Butler diagnosed a long-standing problem I was having immediately. I was very impressed with his professionalism and skills as a doctor. The office staff was extremely friendly as well.

November 10th, 2009
Disappointed
Dr. W Butler has been my physician for a long time, but somewhere along the line he forgot how to treat a patient. His medical skills may be fine, but he has gotten very rude and condescending. I think Dr. Butler needs a good lesson in humility and caring. I would not suggest him as a physician.

September 15th, 2008
Very Considerate and Qualified Doctor...
Never a wait of any length. He has an excellent bedside manner and really cares about his patient's health.