A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Courtney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Courtney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Courtney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Courtney graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Courtney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Leesburg Reg Med Ctr -South, Leesburg, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell John Courtney MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wendell J. Courtney practice?
- Dr. Wendell Courtney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendell Courtney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bushnell, FL.
See Leesburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.