A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendell E. Phillips practice?
Dr. Wendell Phillips practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Roswell Family Physicians and Roswell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.