inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 21st, 2010
A word of Caution
I am now 30yrs old taking care of my blind brain damaged brother. Dr. Phillips was my Mom's Dr. She passed away when I was a young child after giving birth to my brother. He was negligent in his decisions. I strongly caution anyone considering him as their Dr. My mother had problems before going into premature labor that he should have been aware of. She ended up bleeding so much that she went into a coma because of his poor judgment. I am not writing this because of hate but more of a note of caution to future patients. I know I would want to know this info if I was choosing a Dr. I know that he has had other malpractice lawsuits since my mother. I had a lot of hate as a child but now I have learned to forgive. You never know why God does the things He does but have to trust that it is for the best! I will see her again!