A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Eames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Eames, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eames graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Eames has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- University of Washington Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Owen Eames MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendell O. Eames practice?
- Dr. Wendell Eames has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Eames practices Internal Medicine near Provo, UT.
See Provo Internists.