A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Ellis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Kennell Ellis MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendell K. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Wendell Ellis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Wendell Ellis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA and Dublin, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Cardiologists.