Learn more about Dr. Wendell Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Ellis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ellis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell K Ellis MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendell K. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Wendell Ellis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wendell Ellis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, GA and Milledgeville, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Cardiologists.