A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Ellis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell K Ellis MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendell K. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Wendell Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Ellis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Cardiologists.