A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Fleet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Fleet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Fleet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleet graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fleet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Patrick Fleet MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendell P. Fleet practice?
- Dr. Wendell Fleet has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Fleet practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.