A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Funk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Funk, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Funk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell L Funk FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wendell L. Funk practice?
- Dr. Wendell Funk has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wendell Funk practices Plastic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Lancaster Plastic Surgeons.