Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 17th, 2013

My experience with Dr Wendell Funk was HORRIBLE! I walked in to his waiting room to find the office manager chasing a small dog around the office. This is apparently the "office pet"?? After waiting almost 40 minutes to be seen, Dr Funks nurse took me back in to the room and there I sat for another 20 minutes until the Dr arrived. He seemed very flustered and short was very short with me. I left his office extremely upset because of how I was treated. After researching him online, I found many women who had nightmare complications after having surgery by him. I would HIGHLY recommend to stay away from this guy.

DR FUNK IS THE BEST show details DR FUNK IS THE BEST
Jun 17th, 2011

Dr Funk is absolutely the BEST!!! I recently completed breast reconstruction & breast reduction. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the results. Dr Funk and his staff are the best.....friendly, caring, professional, etc. I recommend Dr Funk to anyone who is considering any type of breast procedure.

the inside scoop... show details the inside scoop...
Jan 10th, 2011

great experience with my wife's tummy tuck and lipo. Interestingly, after surgery all three unaffiliated nurses at the hospital told us he generally has the best outcomes and he is who they would go to.We live just outside of NYC and were very pleased with our decision to travel to him. Very classy, upscale and elegant...

Amazing show details Amazing
Oct 27th, 2010

I could not be happier with my results. Dr Funk is the best. He is extremely realistic with what you can expect and he has not let me down. He is more expensive than most local doctors but is worth every penny! My only regret is waiting too long to schedule my procedures.

Aug 2nd, 2010

highly recommended. Dr Funk does wonderful work, and I am VERY happy with my breast reduction.

by Dajana Gogic on Jun 6th, 2010

It's been nine months since i've have had breast augmentation surgery done by Dr. Funk. I'm happy with the results and that I found this doctor to do the surgery because he's kind, caring, and overall a great plastic surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Funk to everyone who would like to have breast augmentation surgery done. I would like to thank him for what he has done for me.Dajana G.