Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendell Garcia-Ortiz
Dr. Wendell Garcia-Ortiz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Granger, IN, with another office in Granger, IN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Garcia-Ortiz is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend, Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr and Sjrmc. He speaks English.
Dr. Wendell Garcia-Ortiz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wendell Garcia-Ortiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Granger, IN.
Dr. Luke White
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Granger, IN 0.27 mi10
Dr. Ngan Van
Granger, IN 0.27 mi21
Dr. Nicholas Straniero
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Granger, IN 0.27 mi35