Dr. Wendell Hackney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendell Hackney?

Posted on January 25th, 2016

I really loved my first visit with Dr. Hackney. Unfortunately, he informed me that he no longer delivers babies 😢. And although he was very informative, I am wanting to attempt a VBAC and need to have a Dr who will deliver. So I am forced to look for another Dr.

HACKNEY TO THE RESCUE

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

GAVE BIRTH TO TWINS "YEARS AGO". DR. HACKNEY WAS NOT ON CALL THAT WEEKEND HOWEVER HE CALLED ME WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AND COULD HEAR THAT I WAS NOT VERY COMFORTABLE. IT SEEMS LIKE MINUTES LATER HE CAME IN MY ROOM WITH SHORTS, A TEE SHIRT AND HIS MOTORCYCLE HELMET! I CRIED LAUGHED AND WENT TO SLEEP BECAUSE HE WAS THERE AND I HAD NO WORRIES!!!!

Posted on April 14th, 2015

The wait time is just so long

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

My primary care doc referred me to his office. As he is a specialist, my usual no-deductible/no co-pay didn't apply. But, the administrator in the front office attempted to charge me 20% of my total out-of-pocket expense versus 20% of the office visit. I had to work with my insurance company to figure out their attempted charges. I elected to find another doctor.

Excellent Professional Care

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Dr. Smith and Hackney are excellent doctors. Being in their office is comfortable and you will know they care about you and your baby. This will be my second child with them.

THE MOST AWESOME OBGYN IN THE WORLD.

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

DR. HACKNEY HAS DELIVERED THREE (3) OF MY CHILDREN, ONE WAS A STILL BIRTH AND I WAS TREATED WITH SOOOOOOO MUCH CARE. NOT ONLY IS DR. HACKNEY A DOCTOR, HE'S A COUNSELOR, AND MOST OF ALL HE'S A FRIEND. I REALLY LOOK UP TO DR. HACKNEY IN SOOOOO MANY WAYS. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE.

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Great bedside manner--sense of humor but keeps it real. The staff is great--very caring, efficient, and knowledgeable. I have been a patient for 10 years and have had three children delivered under his care. My care has been consistent.

Posted on November 1st, 2017