Dr. Wendell Koblegard Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Wendell Koblegard?

HORRIBLE FIRST IMPRESSION

Posted on November 12th, 2013

I took my infant son to his scheduled well-visit this morning. Arrived 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork. There was no sitting room available. Either business is very well, or the organization is extremely lacking. Sick kids and well kids are in the same room. The sick kids were coughing close to my infant son, after 45 minutes of wait time I decided to wait outside. After 1 hour I decided to leave. As a health professional who also sees children, I was very disappointed in my first experience here. I have no idea how the doctors are because I never got to see them. I have scheduled another appointment with pediatric associates down the street for this afternoon in hopes of having a better outcome.

Posted on November 11th, 2014