Overall Review

June 5th, 2015
My children have been seeing Dr. McKay since they were infants, he is very knowledgeable and easily interacts with us. However, nowadays it is very important to be more than just a good doctor. The office environment tends to be rather cold and stoic, not warm and friendly, the staff is rude and discourteous, no warm fuzzy feelings here. I can feel the tension in the air. In addition, we are nickel and dimed for everything. Don't ask for anything extra, there is a charge for it! Health forms for school, physical for sports, an electronic copy of anything, you will need to dig deep into your pockets. I wanted an electronic copy of my child's record and I was told it would be $25 per child for an electronic copy! $25 to press copy and paste, how ridiculous. I understand there are hard times in the medical industry. But, don't nickel and dime your patients.

September 27th, 2012
Dr. Mckay is a wonderful doctor. He is extremely knowledgable and has a fantastic bedside manner. My son loves him. We feel very lucky to have him as our physician.

March 23rd, 2010
Dr. McKay Survey Input
Dr. McKay is an outstanding physician and is great in all facets of working with his patients. We recommend him highly and are glad we have his professional opinion, and knowledge to assist our children.

March 20th, 2010
Dr. McKay has an EXCELLENT bedside manner!!! He always takes the time to listen to all your concerns and problems.I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good pediatrician.