A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Parkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Parkey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parkey graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parkey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yoakum County Hospital
- Permian Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Wade Parkey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wendell W. Parkey practice?
- Dr. Wendell Parkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Parkey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seminole, TX.
See Seminole Obstetricians & Gynecologists.