A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Wall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Wall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- St Marys Innovis Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Alan Wall MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wendell A. Wall practice?
- Dr. Wendell Wall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendell Wall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Thief River Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wahpeton, ND.
See Thief River Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.