Learn more about Dr. Wendell Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Wall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Wall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- St Marys Innovis Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendell A. Wall practice?
Dr. Wendell Wall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Thief River Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wahpeton, ND.
See Thief River Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.