A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Wells is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Wells, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Wells has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cassia Regional Medical Center
- Cassia Mem Med Ctr, Burley, Id
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Lee Wells MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendell L. Wells practice?
- Dr. Wendell Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Wells practices Family Medicine near Burley, ID.
See Burley Family Physicians.