A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Wenneker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Wenneker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenneker graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wenneker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Warren Wenneker MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wendell W. Wenneker practice?
- Dr. Wendell Wenneker has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Wenneker practices Surgery near Napa, CA.
See Napa Surgeons.