A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Wenneker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Wenneker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenneker graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wenneker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wenneker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendell W. Wenneker practice?
Dr. Wendell Wenneker practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Napa, CA.
See Napa Surgeons.