Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendell Whitacre
Dr. Wendell Whitacre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Whitacre is affiliated with University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wendell Whitacre has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Wendell Whitacre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Kushagra Katariya
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0.99 mi25
Dr. Gulshan Sethi
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0.99 mi50
Dr. Todd Case
Tucson, AZ 0.99 mi29