Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendell Williams
Dr. Wendell Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muskogee, OK, with other offices in Muskogee, OK and Jefferson City, MO (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Williams is affiliated with St Anthony's Medical Center, SSM DePaul Health Center and Christian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wendell Williams has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wendell Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskogee, OK.
Dr. Robert Waidmann
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Muskogee, OK 0 mi37
Dr. Tin Thein
Muskogee, OK 0 mi37
Dr. Oliver Cerqueira
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Muskogee, OK 0 mi12