A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Pak-Young Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wendell P. Wong practice?
- Dr. Wendell Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Wong practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.