A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Yap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yap
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yap Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Yap, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yap graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Yap has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Yiu Yap MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wendell Y. Yap practice?
- Dr. Wendell Yap has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Yap practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Kansas City Radiologists.