A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendell Yarbrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendell Yarbrough, Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Cancer Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendell Yarbrough, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarbrough graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yarbrough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Unc Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendell Yarbrough MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wendell Yarbrough practice?
- Dr. Wendell Yarbrough has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendell Yarbrough practices Otolaryngology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Otolaryngologists.