Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendellenna Mays
Dr. Wendellenna Mays, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clermont, FL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mays is affiliated with South Lake Mem Hosp, Clermont, Fl and South Lake Hospital. Dr. Mays has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendellenna Mays has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wendellenna Mays is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clermont, FL.
Dr. Usman Lone
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Clermont, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Susan Culverhouse
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Clermont, FL 0.02 mi10
Dr. Alaa Kandil
Internal Medicine, Residency
Clermont, FL 0.97 mi