A Cold Day in.... show details A Cold Day in....
by Your Patient on May 3rd, 2015

Worst "medical" experience EVER! And I have had my share! Really to put it in "professional" terms I would categorize the experience as "actionable." A certain place will freeze over before I will go back to or recommend this "doctors" office. If you are reading this and you understand my quotes then you have probably just experienced this office ;) My apologizes to you.

Just be honest show details Just be honest
by Waited too long again on Mar 11th, 2014

Waited for over one hour for a follow up.

Good Doctor, Not So Great Staff show details Good Doctor, Not So Great Staff
Feb 18th, 2013

I'm very happy with Dr. Mays, not necessarily her staff. She seems to really care about her patients and takes as long as needed without rushing out the door. The wait time is sometimes a little long which seems longer when you're not feeling well. The staff doesn't seem to know anything, even minute things. They always have to ask somebody else and have someone call you back.

Diagnosis show details Diagnosis
Feb 18th, 2012

Dr. Mays has diagnosed and treated some very serious but elusive problems that several other specialists have missed. Attentive, thorough and compassionate.

Dec 18th, 2011

Dr. Mays is very intelligent, and a very caring MD. She will sit and listen to you. She single handedly saved the life of my family member, when other doctors wouldn't take the time to listen. The office wait time is a little long, but worth the wait to get a doctor who will listen to you, and caring, and is smart.

The Best show details The Best
Oct 31st, 2011

Dr. Mays is the most caring doctor that I have ever had. She listens to you and cares about you. The office staff is also a pleasure to deal with. She will spend as much time with each patient that is needed - she is not timing how long she is with each patient. Sometimes you have to wait a while in the office but you know that you will receive the same care and consideration that she gave the patient(s) before you.

Oct 1st, 2011

I do not know what happened to Dr Mays practice. When I first went last year the office was nice and Dr Mays was very good.This year it is very bad she is never there and hr nurse practitioner just give you tests and then you cannot get the results. If you have emergency there is no doctor on call. This was on a Wednesday I was told to go to urgent care. I will never go there again.

An excellent doctor and analyst show details An excellent doctor and analyst
Feb 18th, 2011

Dr Mays has been my physician for most of the past 12 years. She is a dedicated professional. She is very approachable, caring, and professional. She is careful to only request tests that are necessary and discourages other testing. She has my complete trust

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Phyllis on May 26th, 2010

Great Doctor! Spends time with you, doesn't make you feel rushed at all. I've only seen her one time, but so far she seems knowledgeable and she's a very caring and fair person. I have recommended her to my friends and family.

should not be a doc show details should not be a doc
Apr 25th, 2010

unprofessional, shared my private info with other patients, speaks badly of staff

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
by Carol D on Mar 18th, 2010

Listens well, patient, very considerate and friendly. Also, importantly, she is very well versed and knowledgeable. So happy I found such a great doctor.

by Eric A. on Nov 1st, 2009

Dr Mays treated me a year ago for kidney failure/bladder cancer/high BP. I was in the hospital for 31 days and 9 in a coma. She was my primary physician and i saw her every day. She cared...And i never forgot that. I saw several internal medicine practitioners and she was the most caring, accurate, and trustworthy MD. I do highly recommend her....