Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
Is this a joke?!
Worst "Doctor's" office EVER...the Doctor is never there, the wait time is beyond ridiculous...they have no same day appointments even for established patients and their front desks remarks are "sorry, go to the ER." No doctor/patient relationship...I never EVER EVER saw a doctor...ever...not even like I had an appt with the PA bc the doctor was booked, no I mean like Dr. Mays was never even on the property...how this medical office is still in business is beyond me! If I could give ZERO stars I would! Stay FAR away from this "doctor's" office.

March 6th, 2016
Dr. Mays is a wonderful doctor. She spends as much time with you as you need. Her records on previous visits and health issues are very good. I have recommended her to others. She is my favorite of all other doctors of Internal Medicine. I am most thankful for her and her staff.

December 30th, 2015
Excellent doctor and staff. Committed to pt care, compassionate, and dedicated to the highest standards. Exceptional bedside manner.

May 3rd, 2015
A Cold Day in....
Worst "medical" experience EVER! And I have had my share! Really to put it in "professional" terms I would categorize the experience as "actionable." A certain place will freeze over before I will go back to or recommend this "doctors" office. If you are reading this and you understand my quotes then you have probably just experienced this office ;) My apologizes to you.

March 11th, 2014
Just be honest
Waited for over one hour for a follow up.

February 18th, 2013
Good Doctor, Not So Great Staff
I'm very happy with Dr. Mays, not necessarily her staff. She seems to really care about her patients and takes as long as needed without rushing out the door. The wait time is sometimes a little long which seems longer when you're not feeling well. The staff doesn't seem to know anything, even minute things. They always have to ask somebody else and have someone call you back.

February 18th, 2012
Diagnosis
Dr. Mays has diagnosed and treated some very serious but elusive problems that several other specialists have missed. Attentive, thorough and compassionate.

December 18th, 2011
Dr. Mays is very intelligent, and a very caring MD. She will sit and listen to you. She single handedly saved the life of my family member, when other doctors wouldn't take the time to listen. The office wait time is a little long, but worth the wait to get a doctor who will listen to you, and caring, and is smart.

October 31st, 2011
The Best
Dr. Mays is the most caring doctor that I have ever had. She listens to you and cares about you. The office staff is also a pleasure to deal with. She will spend as much time with each patient that is needed - she is not timing how long she is with each patient. Sometimes you have to wait a while in the office but you know that you will receive the same care and consideration that she gave the patient(s) before you.

October 1st, 2011
I do not know what happened to Dr Mays practice. When I first went last year the office was nice and Dr Mays was very good.This year it is very bad she is never there and hr nurse practitioner just give you tests and then you cannot get the results. If you have emergency there is no doctor on call. This was on a Wednesday I was told to go to urgent care. I will never go there again.

February 18th, 2011
An excellent doctor and analyst
Dr Mays has been my physician for most of the past 12 years. She is a dedicated professional. She is very approachable, caring, and professional. She is careful to only request tests that are necessary and discourages other testing. She has my complete trust

May 26th, 2010
Great Doctor!
Great Doctor! Spends time with you, doesn't make you feel rushed at all. I've only seen her one time, but so far she seems knowledgeable and she's a very caring and fair person. I have recommended her to my friends and family.