Learn more about Dr. Wendewessen Amde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendewessen Amde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amde
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Amde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendewessen Amde, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Amde graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Amde has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendewessen Amde MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wendewessen Amde practice?
- Dr. Wendewessen Amde has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendewessen Amde practices Ophthalmology near Riverside, IL.
See Riverside Ophthalmologists.