A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendewessen Amde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendewessen Amde, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Amde graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Amde has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendewessen Amde MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wendewessen Amde practice?
- Dr. Wendewessen Amde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendewessen Amde practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.