A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendi Joiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendi Joiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendi Joiner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joiner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Joiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- Jerold Phelps Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendi Sue Joiner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendi S. Joiner practice?
- Dr. Wendi Joiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendi Joiner practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redway, CA.
See Fortuna Family Physicians.