inactive

January 14th, 2016
Super awesome.

June 9th, 2015
The most wonderful, fantastic, exceptional, amazing Dr. Wendi Joiner
Dr. Joiner is absolutely the best doctor I have ever seen. She takes time to talk with her patients as though they are intelligent human beings. Some doctors think of themselves as if they are "House, MD" knowing more than a patient ever could. Not Dr. Joiner. She listens to what you have to say and together finds a treatment that works best for you. She is a fabulous and amazing doctor, and person. She maintains complete professionalism and an exceptionally wonderful bedside manner. I always feel like she has my best interests in mind. I fully and completely trust her, beyond any shadow of a doubt, with my life. Thank you Dr. Joiner, thank you for being an amazing doctor and person. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

March 4th, 2015
grateful
I felt she really listened to me and understood my anxiety depression and post partum( not sure show to spell) but she really listened to me and offered to help bc my therapy wasn't the only thing that was working.