A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendi Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendi Knapp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Knapp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan